Siam Park City
The land of fun and eternal happiness, located in Minburi District, Siam Park City includes a water park featuring a man-made sea with artificial waves and towering water slides, an amusement park containing different kinds of world class rides, and a them park emphasizing education and entertainment. Besides, it has several other attractions like children’s playgrounds and African adventure that cannot be missed.
- Location : Minburi, Sukhaphiban 2 Road, Bangkok
- Water Park time is 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM everyday.
- Buffet Lunch time is 11:30 AM – 14:30 PM everyday.
- Amusement Park operating hour is 11:00 AM – 20:00 PM everyday.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- Family World,Fantasy World : For kids above 100 cm. / Kids below 130 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- X-Zone : For persons over 130 cm.
- Small World : Kids below 100 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- Water Park : Kids below 100 cm. must be accompanied by an adult.
- Entrance fee
- Water Park
- Family World
- Fantasy World
- Small World
How to get there
- Two easy ways for private cars and taxis : along Serithai rd. heading forward Minburi, turn left to Siam Park Avenue (Serithai soi 75, 7 km. from Bangkapi junction). Along Ramindra rd. heading forward Minburi, turn right to Siam Park Avenue opposite to Nopparat Rajadhani Hospital (Ramindra km.12)
Wavepool temporarily close for maintenance
- Please note that Siam Park City Wave Pool will be closed for annual maintenance between 23rd February – 15th March 2016. During that period of time, other rides and Water Park facilities such as Speed Slide, Super Spiral, Flowing Pool will be operating normally.